Thursday, February 18 - Sunday, February 21, 2010
At the Morristown Hyatt & Conference Center in Morristown, New Jersey
Complete Schedule of Events
Over 700 Events in EIGHT continuous gaming tracks...
- The Double Exposure Fall $250 Winter Poker Championship and Scores of Other Board & Card Games!
- Anime Programming throughout the weekend!
- Over THIRTY Double Exposure 2010 Region 4 Championships!
- DEADLANDS, Cthulhu Live! and Mystic Realms LARPs and Hundreds of other role playing events!
- OVER A HUNDRED Independently Published Role Playing Games as part of the Indie Games Explosion!
- The Famous Double Exposure Con Suite, including two of your favorite convention parties: Ice Cream Dreams(tm) and Chocolate Heaven(tm), plus all of the snacks and refreshments you can eat FREE all convention long!
- A Large Dealers' Room with all of your favorite vendors!
- ...and much more!
- New NAGA Modules including LEGACY OF CHAMPIONS, LEGENDS OF THE SHINING JEWEL, ARDNA: FLESH AND BLOOD and CYBERGENERATION: STORIES OF THE REVOLUTION!
- RPGA Network Modules Featuring the D&D 4th Edition Forgotten Realms Campaign!
- Role Playing featuring D&D, World of Darkness, HERO System, and much more!
- Hordes of cutting edge and small press role playing games run by their creators and designers, such as With Great Power..., Polaris, Ganakagok and The Burning Wheel!
- Wargaming featuring Warhammer 40,000, Warzone, Chronopia, BattleTech, Flames of War and much more!
- Board & Card Gaming with many favorites including Dominion, Puerto Rico, Carcassonne, Alhambra, St. Petersburg, MONOPOLY, and much more!
- Computer Gaming on Eight Networked Computers and Video Gaming on a GIANT LCD Screen!
- Collectible Gaming featuring World of WarCraft, Dragon Dice, Magic: The Gathering and much more!
ALL NEW FOR 2010: The DREAMATION 2010 Playtest Track!
In this new track, game companies from around the world will be testing new ideas and game concepts, and fine tuning nearly-completed games. If you sign up to playtest at least FOUR games (2-4 hours each), you will get a FREE membership to DREAMATION 2010 AND access to the Staff Suite, just as a GM does! If you would like to be a part of this new experience, send eMail to this eMail address, and we will send you a questionnaire to test your eligibility.
At-the-door registration will be $60.00 for the entire convention. One day memberships will be available AT-THE-DOOR ONLY for $25.00-$45.00 per day.
Rooms can be reserved at the Morristown Hyatt for $115.00/night (flat rate) by calling their main number (973-647-1234) 9-5 weekdays. Be sure to mention DREAMATION 2010 and/or Double Exposure to get the event rates!
For directions to the Morristown Hyatt, click here
Booths in the DREAMATION 2010 Dealers' Room begin at just $125.00. If you would like information about being a vendor at DREAMATION 2010, send eMail to this eMail address.
For further information, send eMail to this eMail address.
Double Exposure's Chocolate Heaven(tm)